Projects to Bid
Bellingham, MA – Well No. 12 Replacement Project
Construction, development, & performance testing of one 18”x24” gravel packed replacement well, submersible pump, motor, VFD, pitless adapter, level transducer, site piping, maintenance hydrant, site valves, interior piping modifications, pressure transducer/transmitter, decommissioning of existing well, appurtenances, & associated electrical & instrumentation work. Contractor will be asked to follow sequence of construction set forth in bidding documents. Time for substantial completion is 120 calendar days, & time for final completion is 210 calendar days.
The well site (gate at 20 Cliff Road, well fence, doors in existing pump station) will be open for bidders to view on February 9th, 2023, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 2:30 PM. Bidders should try to plan their pre-bid viewing on this date and time to avoid calling for access outside of this established time. This is a non-mandatory pre-bid conference; no attendance will be taken.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.