Projects to Bid
Winslow, ME – Chaffee Brook Pump Station Upgrades Phase 1
The installation of two new 16-inch sewer force main pipelines under the Kennebec River to provide transmission of wastewater from the Chaffee Brook Pump Station at 96 Chaffee Brook Road in Winslow, Maine to the Kennebec Sanitary Treatment District (KSTD) interceptor sewer on Water Street in Waterville, Maine.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.