Privacy & Terms
Wright-Pierce is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. This statement of user policy describes the information collected by Wright-Pierce.com, how that information is used by Wright-Pierce, as well as the terms and conditions of your use of this site and its contents. If you have any comments or questions, or there are additional things that we can do to increase the value of this site to you, please contact us via our email contact form. Any use of this website shall be interpreted as your agreement and acknowledgement to its terms and conditions.
Privacy Notice: Welcome to Wright-Pierce’s web site. We appreciate your interest in us. Whether you visit our site, navigate our site or communicate with us via our site, Wright-Pierce will not collect any personal information about you unless you provide that information to us voluntarily. Any non-public, personal information that you may provide via our site will be used solely for the purpose stated on the page where it is collected. Wright-Pierce will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of Wright-Pierce and its subsidiaries (1) unless expressly authorized by you, or (2) as required or permitted by law. In all cases, Wright-Pierce will disclose the information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and will require that the recipient protect the information and use it for the sole purpose it was provided. If at any time you no longer wish to receive correspondence from us, please send us your request, and your information will be removed.
Disclaimer: Information on this site is provided to inform users about Wright-Pierce including projects and services. This information is not intended as a substitute for qualified technical or engineering services and under no circumstances shall be construed as constituting such services. Wright-Pierce makes no warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the validity or reliability of any of the content found within its site or on any other websites linked to or from this website. Information on this website is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will Wright-Pierce be liable to any party for indirect, direct, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use its website.
Use of Website Materials: All content on this website is the property of Wright-Pierce. All reproductions, modifications, and/or distribution of any contents of this website including, but not limited to logos, trademarks, and images are intended for non-commercial purposes and may not be used without written consent from Wright-Pierce.
Links to Other Websites: Wright-Pierce may provide links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us, but may be of interest to you. Wright-Pierce assumes no responsibility for the policy and practices of linked sites, nor are we responsible for the content or accuracy or editorial policies of those other websites.
Changes to Online Privacy Statement: As Wright-Pierce expands and improves its website, we reserve the right to refresh this policy at any time, without prior notice to its users.
Our Commitment To Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
On-line Purchase of Plans and Specifications: If you purchase Plans and Specifications on-line, you will be directed to a third-party web site to process your payment. Wright-Pierce does not maintain or have access to credit card information provided to that third-party.
The Way We Use Information: We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Wright-Pierce is pleased to provide you this means through which you can share information and collaborate with others. However, in posting such information (“Content”), you agree to comply with the following requirements, or risk having your Content removed without advance notice by WP and your user account deleted or rights restricted. In accordance with existing Wright-Pierce policies, WP employees failing to follow these policies risk disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
- You shall not make libelous, defamatory, harassing, or abusive statements, including the “stalking” of other users.
- You shall not post Content comprising personal attacks or threats against other users or individuals.
- You shall not submit the personally identifiable information, images, or other likenesses of other persons without their consent.
- You shall not post Content that comprises attacks on individuals or groups based on race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or any other classification.
- You shall not post Content that is obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit. This prohibition includes the use of abbreviations, asterisks, or other shorthand to communicate such obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit Content.
- You agree that use of WP sites is strictly for Wright-Pierce’s stated purposes and not for commercial product promotions, the transmission of spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or fraudulent or deceptive messages.
- You shall not post information affiliated with or promoting political campaigns.
- You shall not post material which could result in the infringement of any third-party intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to, trademark and copyright, in all Content that you submit to WP sites, and that you have secured all third-party consents, licenses, waivers and permissions necessary to submit such Content.
- You represent and warrant that the Content submitted by you will not infringe upon or misappropriate any rights of others, including, without limitation, any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights, or any other proprietary rights of third parties, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Wright-Pierce harmless from and against all losses, liabilities, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) arising out of, resulting from, or related to any breach by you of this policy.
- WP reserves the right to review any Content that you have submitted to Wright-Pierce sites, and to reject, delete, disable, or remove any Content WP determines, in its sole discretion, (a) does not comply with this policy, (b) violates any law, infringe upon any rights of third parties, or subjects WP to liability for any reason, (c) might adversely affect Wright-Pierce’s public image, reputation or goodwill, or (d) should be taken down for any other reason.
- If you believe that any Content on any WP site infringes upon any copyright, trademarks, or trade secrets that you own, please contact WP at the following address: HR@wright-pierce.com.
- WP shall have the final decision on whether any Content is acceptable and whether to remove any such Content.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (888) 621-8156 or contact us via email.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.