A Legacy Company
Wright-Pierce has won numerous regional and national awards for excellence in engineering on select projects as well as company awards based on our performance and solid business management practices.
Wright-Pierce ranks in Engineering News-Record (ENR) “Top” lists including the Top 500 Design Firms and Top 200 Environmental Design Firms in the country.
In addition, we have repeatedly received the PSMJ ‘Circle of Excellence’ Platinum Award – one of only six firms in North America to do so. PSMJ is a firm dedicated to business practices of architectural and engineering (A/E) firms worldwide and bestows its Circle of Excellence award after assessing benchmarks for operations, management and sustainability.
Recent ACEC Engineering Excellence Award-Winning Projects
- Advanced Upgrades Raise the Bar and Revenues, North Conway, NH; “Overall Winner” ACEC-NH
- “ACBs” of Flood Mitigation at Corcoran’s Pond Dan, Waterville Valley, NH
- Strategic Meter Migration Leads to Accelerated Results, Dover, NH
- WWTF Upgrade CMAR Alternative Delivery Method, Brunswick Sewer District, ME
- WWTF Upgrades, Newmarket, NH; “Overall Winner” ACEC-NH
- Implementation of Nutrient Removal Upgrades, Cranston, RI
- Globe Street Sewer Improvements, Fall River, MA
ENR's Top 25 Wastewater Treatment Plants
ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms
ENR's Top 50 Sewer and Waste
ENR’s Top 200 Environmental Firms
ENR's Top 25 Sanitary and Storm Sewers
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.