Projects to Bid
Adams, MA – Greylock Glen Water System Improvements
The Project will take place at Gould and Thiel Roads in Adams, MA. The work consists of the construction of an elevated water storage tank, approximately 1,200 LF of water main, water storage tank site improvements, overhead and underground electrical service, water tank process piping, electrical and instrumentation systems, concrete backflow preventer vault, pump station modifications (including installation of a hydropneumatic tank), construction of an above-grade heated enclosure with flow meter and related piping, replacement of pumps, installation of a PLC pump control panel, 4-inch water main, and restoration of all disturbed areas.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.