Projects to Bid
Bath, ME – Waterfront Parks and Pathways
General Bids Due:
Bid Opening Location:
12/08/2021 10:00 am
The City of Bath, at City Hall, 55 Front Street, Bath, ME
City of Bath
The Project will include construction of waterfront parks and pathways at the former Guilford Lot and the Bathport Lot and consists of constructing approximately 650 linear feet of concrete paver walkway, approximately 250 linear feet of wooden boardwalk, preparation for a future Torii Gate and plaza area, general site grading, stormwater upgrades, landscaping, site lighting, paving, pavement markings, and all other work shown on the contract drawings.
Pre-Bid Conf. Date:
Pre-Bid Conf. Location:
11/18/2021 1:00 PM
A pre-bid conference will be held on site, starting at the Guilford Lot.
WP Project Number:
Jan Wiegman, P.E.
Online Plan Room:
Directions to download or purchase paper copy sets.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.