Projects to Bid
Monmouth, ME – Wilson Pond Culvert Replacement
Removal of an existing 72-inch diameter corrugated metal culvert and replacement with a new multi-plate pipe arch culvert with a 9-foot 6-inch span and a 6-foot 5-inch rise. The project also includes rebuilding the side slopes of the roadway, replacing the guardrail, installation of new roadway base aggregates and installation of new pavement as shown on the project plan set and described herein.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.