Projects to Bid
Rochester, NH – Route 202A Water Main Extension and Storage Tank
Bid Opening will be conducted virtually via City of Rochester’s Government Channel Video on Demand-Live Stream broadcast:
Select Live Stream top center. Local broadcast will also occur on Atlantic Broadband cable government channel #26.
The Project generally consists of constructing approximately 13,000 linear feet of 12-inch and 8,000 linear feet of 8-inch ductile iron water main and appurtenances along NHDOT Route 202A, Bickford Rd., Winkley Farm Ln., and Fiddlehead Ln. The project will involve installation of a 256,000 gallon composite elevated water storage tank, an automatic flushing system, an elevated bridge/stream crossing, and a meter vault. An Engineer’s estimate will not be provided.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.