Projects to Bid
Topsham, ME – Elm Street Culvert Replacement
This project consists of removal of an existing granite block culvert and retaining wall and replacement with approximately 80 linear feet of 48-inch diameter storm drain in kind. The project also consists of rebuilding the existing retaining wall on the downstream end of the culvert along with replacement of existing catch basins and storm drains as shown on the project plan set and described herein.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.
Connect with us!
Please fill out the form below to get in touch regarding questions on any of our active bids. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.