Click on the project name below to find the link to the Online Plan Room. There you will find the official plan holders list, plans and specifications, and any addenda issued for each project. You may also purchase pdf downloads or have paper sets shipped to you.
Orleans, MA – Contract I – Well 7 Building Improvements
||Bids Results Available
|Sub Bids Due:
||04/10/2019 2:00 pm
General Bids Due:
Bid Opening Location:
04/25/2019 2:00 pm
Town Administrator’s Office, Town Hall, 19 School Road, Orleans, MA 02653
||Town of Orleans
The project consists of converting the Well 7 station to a permanent water supply source, so that
the well can supply water to the Orleans Water Treatment Plant year-round. This contract is for
building upgrades required to make the station a permanent source but does not include the raw
water transmission main work that will be required to deliver water to the treatment plant. The
transmission main is being bid as a separate contract, Contract II. The included work for the
building upgrades contract will include items such as, but not limited to: Installation of a standby
generator system, removal and installation of chemical storage tanks, cleaning of a groundwater
well, repair and replacement of the well pump, pump motor, and pump column, installation of
HVAC and electrical equipment, and site work including paving and replacement of fencing. The
time for completion of this Contract is 240 calendar days.
WP Project Number:
|Online Plan Room:
||Click here to view, download or order paper copies.
Directions to download or purchase paper copy sets.
- Follow the hyperlink to the project provided at the end of the project information.
- First time users will need to register for a FREE account.
- If you have not previously registered, click on Create New Company.
- Fill out the forms and Create user Account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you will need to click on to activate your account. (Check Spam filter if you do not receive it.)
- You may either Download or Order a paper copy to be shipped to you from Xpress Copy.
- If downloading, click on View Download Queue and then Proceed to Download.