Infrastructure Assessment Project Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a Project Engineer to join our growing Infrastructure Assessment Group.
Office locations for this position are Marlborough, MA | Andover, MA | Bedford, NH.
- Technical design of horizontal projects (sewer, storm, etc.)
- Developing plans and specifications for sewer systems
- Gather and analyze data
- Sewer system flow monitoring
- Fieldwork for sewer system evaluation surveys
- Hydraulic modeling, if interested
- Data and asset management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Committed to continual learning
- Effective client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Engineer in Training certification required
- Professional Engineer license is preferred or ability to obtain in 6 months
- Certification in NASSCO’s Pipeline and Certification Program (PACP) preferred, or Wright-Pierce will support obtaining certification, if necessary
- 3-5 years of experience relative to sewer system condition assessment and design
- Andover, MA
- Marlborough, MA
- Bedford, MH
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you’re exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.