Lead Wastewater Project Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Lead Wastewater Project Engineer to join our company.
- Apply intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Perform portions of large or complex multi-disciplinary projects
- Technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating small to mid-size water and wastewater projects
- Identify opportunities to enhance organization’s standards and delivery of services
- Manage and mentor staff
- Perform research assignments
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and effective problem-solving skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Produce assignments on time and on budget
- Build strong relationships with coworkers
- Collaborate with others to capitalize on Company’s collective capabilities
- Effective client relationship skills
- Exceptional proposal generation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- 10 plus years
- Professional Engineer License
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Andover, MA
- Maitland, FL
- Jacksonville, FL
- Manchester, NH
- Portland, ME
- Topsham, ME
- Clifton Park, NY
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.