Project Manager – Collection System & Asset Management
**This position is available in any Wright-Pierce office location**
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Project Manager with a Collection System/Asset Management focus to join our companies Infrastructure Assessment Group (IAG).
- Manage projects related to water, wastewater, civil infrastructure assessment and rehabilitation
- Coordination of field work with Field Services Manager and Group Manager
- Reviewing results and preparing recommendations with engineering staff
- Developing plans and specifications for repair, rehabilitation, and renewal
- Bidding and construction phase project management
- Flow monitoring program development
- Hydraulic modeling experience a plus
- Fieldwork for infrastructure assessment and evaluations using various technologies
- Data collection, data management and overall asset management
- Trenchless rehabilitation design experience a plus
- Proposal and fee development
- Business/client developmen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Embrace organization’s overall business philosophy
- Proactively measure and address client and staff needs
- Lead project teams to success
- Train and mentor staff engineers
- 10-15 years of experience planning and coordinating detailed phases of engineering work relative to sewer system condition assessments and design documents for rehabilitation alternatives
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Certification in NASSCO’s Pipeline and Certification Program (PACP)
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- M.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering preferred
- Manchester, NH
- Andover, MA
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exploring new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.