Civil Lead Project Engineer
Wright-Pierce, an award-winning, multi-discipline environmental engineering firm specializing in water, wastewater and civil infrastructure, is seeking a licensed Civil Lead Project Engineer to join our Florida team.
- Perform engineering calculations and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Direct junior engineers in performance of technical tasks
- Perform technical reviews of civil engineering design documents
- Engineering of stormwater management systems, streets, roadways and site improvements
- Develop engineering proposals and presentations
- Project management
- Strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Personal organization and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationship with coworkers
- Committed to continual learning
- Excellent attention to detail
- 5-10 years of experience in civil engineering
- Hydraulic modeling software (ie. ICPR; HEC-RAS; HydroCad; SWMM) experience
- Experience with Surface water hydrology
- Experience with Open channel, gravity pipe, pressure pipe flow hydraulics and pump station design
- Florida Professional Engineer License
- Environmental Resource Permitting through FDEP and the water management districts
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Maitland, FL
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender identity, age, religion, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Connect with us!
Whether you're exporing new career opportunities, inquiring about a future project, or want to learn more about Wright-Pierce, please fill out the form below to get in touch. A member of our team will reach out to you soon.